The following booking conditions form the basis of your contract with ESCAPE PLANS, a brand by ALMOS TRAVEL ltd. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. By asking us to confirm your booking, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these booking conditions and agree to them.
Except where otherwise stated, these booking conditions only apply to holiday arrangements which you book with us in Greece and which we agree to make, provide or perform (as applicable) as part of our contract with you. All references in these booking conditions to “holiday”, “booking” or “arrangements”, “walking experiences” , “ daily experiences ”, “multi-day experiences” or “tailor made “ mean such holiday arrangements unless otherwise stated.
In these booking conditions, “you” and “your” means all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date) or any of them, as the context requires. “We”, “us” and “our” means ESCAPE PLANS.
Making your Booking
Booking deadlines are subject to each experience, please check them on each journey.
The deadlines are subject to change by ESCAPE PLANS.
Online booking for ESCAPE PLANS experiences is run by a third-party service, Eventbrite (www.eventbrite.com).
View the full Eventbrite terms of service (www.eventbrite.com/tos)
Errors made by you when entering your data are your responsibility, and ESCAPE PLANS will not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused by the supply of incorrect personal information, nor will we offer refunds on any accidental purchases made. It is your responsibility to check that the tickets issued to you are accurate.
If you wish to, you may contact us by e-mail for any further clarification or information regarding your booking(s) or your tailor made experience at [email protected].
Online payments are processed through Eventbrite either by PayPal or by using American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Visa Debit.
In order to confirm your chosen experience(s), a full payment of the amount (including any surcharge where applicable) must be paid at the time of booking.
Your Booking Contract
Your booking is confirmed and a contract exists when Eventbrite issues a written confirmation after receipt of the full payment amount. Please check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to ESCAPE PLANS immediately. Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport.
You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking. You agree to provide full, complete and accurate information to Eventbrite.
Booking on Behalf of Others
By booking on behalf of other participants, you are deemed to be the designated contact person for every participant included on that booking. This means that you are responsible for making all payments due in connection with your experience(s) booking, notifying ESCAPE PLANS if any changes or cancellations are required and keeping your party informed.
By booking on behalf of another person or persons, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents. You are responsible for verifying that any information you provide on behalf of another participant is complete and accurate and ESCAPE PLANS will under no circumstances be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided to complete a booking.
Unless specified, our public events are suitable for ages 12 and above. However in certain situations, younger children may attend with parental permission and with consent of ESCAPE PLANS.
Cancellation by You
Cancelletions policy depends upon each experience, please check each journey you are interested for.
All cancellations must be in writing and be made by the person who submitted the booking form.
Cancellation by us
- ESCAPE PLANS reserves the right to cancel your tour, however, we will normally not do so unless forced to do so by virtue of unforeseen circumstances such as flight cancellations, civil or political unrest or ‘force majeure’ or on group tours where minimum numbers have not been reached, or other matters it could not foresee or prevent.
- In the event of cancellation caused by unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances such as flight cancellations, civil or political unrest, ‘force majeure’, or human or manmade disaster, we will endeavour to reimburse any monies that it can retrieve from its suppliers.
- In the event of cancellation caused by a group not reaching minimum numbers (an amount which will be determined by ESCAPE PLANS), then we shall notify you not less than 45 days prior to departure that the minimum numbers have not enrolled and the tour is cancelled, in which case we will offer you an alternative tour of an equivalent or lesser price. In case the alternative experience has a lesser price, ESCAPE PLANS will pay the difference in price to you. If this is not acceptable, the payments made to the ESCAPE PLANS in respect of the tour shall be reimbursed. You may upgrade to a more expensive tour if available, subject to you paying the difference in price.
- In the event of any cancellation ESCAPE PLANS will not accept liability for any consequential expenses that you may incur as a result of cancellation or for any other loss or damage howsoever caused arising out of cancellation. In all cases it is up to you to have suitable insurance to cover any additional losses not covered by ESCAPE PLANS’s policy of reimbursement due to cancellation and to have booked flights that are sufficiently flexible to accommodate change/cancellation.
Changes by you
Should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed holiday, you must notify us in writing as soon as possible. Whilst we will endeavour to assist, we cannot guarantee we will be able to meet any such requests. Where we can, an amendment fee as advised when you make your request will be payable together with any costs or charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers. A change of holiday dates will normally be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and rebooking in which case cancellation charges will apply. Changes may result in the recalculation of the holiday price where, for example, the basis on which the price of the original holiday was calculated has changed.
If you are prevented from travelling, the person(s) concerned may transfer their place to someone else (introduced by you) providing we are notified not less than 21 days before departure. Where a transfer to a person of your choice can be made, all costs and charges incurred by us and/or incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers as a result together with an amendment fee as advised when you make your request must be paid before the transfer can be affected. Any overdue balance payment must also be received. For flight inclusive bookings, you must pay the charges levied by the airline concerned. As most airlines do not permit name changes after tickets have been issued for any reason, these charges are likely to be the full cost of the flight.
Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of ESCAPE PLANS. This includes outbreaks of ‘foot and mouth’ or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to increase / decrease and correct errors in advertised prices at any time before your holiday is confirmed. We will advise you of any error of which we are aware and of the applicable price at the time of booking.
Prices, Surcharges and Taxes
The published price of the experience and any products or services offered by ESCAPE PLANS is subject to change at any time, before or after booking confirmation, up to 30 days before departure. Experiences are priced and advertised exclusive of applicable sales taxes. After a confirmation invoice has been issued by Eventbrite, ESCAPE PLANS reserves the right to impose surcharges on any products or services booked for reasons arising from increases in transportation costs, fuel costs, dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airport charges, local operator costs, currency and exchange fluctuations, increases in taxes, or government action which impacts the price of the applicable products or services; provided however, the ESCAPE PLANS will only do so where the increase in question is greater than 2% of the original price paid for the products or services (excluding add-ons, insurance, and taxes). Upon learning of the necessity to impose a surcharge in accordance with this section the ESCAPE PLANS will provide notice to you as soon as reasonably possible.
Where the increase in price is greater than 7% of the original price of the applicable products or services (excluding add-ons, insurance and taxes), you may choose to either:
- cancel the applicable booking without incurring any penalty; or
- accept the change of price.
You must notify ESCAPE PLANS of your choice within 14 days of receipt of notice of the increase or you will be deemed to have accepted the price change and will be liable for payment of the increase.
From time-to-time ESCAPE PLANS may offer reduced pricing on certain products or services. Reduced pricing applies only to new bookings.
Special requests and medical conditions / disabilities
If you have any special request, you must advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability. For your own protection, you should obtain confirmation in writing that a special request will be complied (where it is possible to give this) where it is important to you.
We regret we cannot accept any conditional bookings, i.e. any booking which is specified to be conditional on the fulfilment of a particular request. All such bookings will be treated as “standard” bookings subject to the above provisions on special requests.
If you have any medical condition or disability which may affect your holiday or any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the arrangements and/or making the booking. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking and whenever any change in the condition or disability occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your holiday develops after your booking has been confirmed.
We consider adequate and appropriate travel insurance to be essential and is included in our price where is mentioned.
Complaints and problems
In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your holiday whilst away, you must immediately inform us and the supplier of the service(s) in question. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to us and the supplier as soon as possible. If we do not have or you cannot contact us and any complaint or problem is not resolved to your satisfaction by the supplier, you must contact us using the contact details we have provided you with during your holiday, giving us full details and a contact number. Until we know about a complaint or problem, we cannot begin to resolve it. Most problems can be dealt with quickly. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to us within 28 days of your return to your country giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. Only the party leader should write to us. If you fail to follow this simple complaints procedure, your right to claim any compensation you may otherwise have been entitled to may be affected or even lost as a result.
Behaviour and damage
When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or anyone you invite into the accommodation in which you are staying. Full payment for any such damage or loss (reasonably estimated if not precisely known) must be made direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier or to us as soon as possible. If the actual cost of the loss or damage exceeds the amount paid where estimated, you must pay the difference once known. If the actual cost is less than the amount paid, the difference will be refunded. You will also be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us and all costs incurred by us (including our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
We expect all clients to have consideration for other people. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you behave in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the holiday of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.